Sunday, November 6, 2011

YOUTHQUEST SENIOR HIGH

This past Friday we had a great snack 'n' chat. Well... the youth said the snacks weren't that great. We each wrote down a question (anything we wanted), and then passed them around and took turns answering them (Dear Abby style). Some great questions like:
What colour is God?
We then talked about some more stuff as a group

Describe your perfect world: View out your bedroom window, 1st thing you do every morning, something you'd always eat, something you'd never do again... your soul would feel...

How do you know if someone is "doing well"? Riches? Physical health? How happy they are? Live long life? Good relationships? ...

The hardest area to let God's will happen in me is: my wants, my family, my friendships, my weekends, my work...

Some really good converstations were started...